Captain Sherif Ezzat Badrous
Chairman - EgyptAir Airlines
Over 30 Years of experience in the field of Aviation, holding Senior Executive positions at EgyptAir, being a Professional Pilot, Trainer, Examiner, Authorized Civil Aviation Inspector, willing to manage working with different levels.
Able to work with diversified backgrounds with a sufficient global mindset.
- July 2016 - Till date:-
• Chairman and CEO EGYPTAIR AIRLINES.
• Member of the Board of Directors of LSG Sky Chefs Catering.
• Member of the Board of Directors of CIAF Leasing.
• Member of American Chamber Travel and Tourism Core Committee.
- 2010 - 2012:-
Assigned as The General Manager of Flight Training - Operations Sector.
Rated Commander for the type B777.
- March 2009:-
Assigned as Deputy General Manager of Flight Training - Operations.
- December 2006 – 2009:-
Chief Pilot for the aircraft type B737-800.
Commander / examiner for the aircraft type B737-800.
- 2005 – 2006:-
Project Manager for the aircraft type B737-800 until the first delivery in October 2006.
- 2004 - Till date:-
Inspector at the Egyptian Civil Aviation Authorization.
Member of The Committee of Accidents and Incidents Investigations under supervision of Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- 2002 – MID 2005:-
Assigned as a Consultant & Technical Instructor for the aircraft type B737-500.
Promoted as a captain for the aircraft type AB600.
Assigned as an Instructor for the aircraft type B737-500.
Promoted as a captain for the aircraft type B737-500.
Completed his transition training as a First Officer for the aircraft type AB600.
Joined Egypt Air as a First Officer for the aircraft type B737-500.
Certified Civil Aviation License from the Egyption Air Institute.
- Total flying hours of 12.998 and more than 8,000 flying hours as a captain.
- Successfully passed several training courses including leadership, management and training courses.
- Pilot / Sherif Ezzat Badrous was born in September 1965, married and has two sons.