1. APPLICATION - In these conditions the term “Exhibitor” means the signatory of this booking and includes all employees or agents representing the Exhibitor. The term “Exhibition” means that described on the reverse hereof. “The Organisers” means Times Aerospace Ltd.
2. JOINT VENTURES - In case of “Joint Ventures” howsoever described the Exhibitor is deemed to have obtained the consent of all the individual participants to all the conditions of this contract.
3. BOOTH DETAILS - Applications for space must contain details of the proposed exhibit and the names of any other company represented by the exhibitor whose products are to be shown on or whose services are to be referred to on the stand.
4. VAT - The charge for space is exclusive of VAT. It is based on current rates of pay, rents, charges and exchange and will be subject to alteration in the event of any change therein. A notice signed by the organisers and sent by recorded delivery to the address on the application form shall be sufficient notice of such amendment to the contract which shall otherwise remain binding in all respects.
5. FLOORPLAN - The organisers shall have full power to determine in every respect the allocation of area and position of space and they shall be entitled for any reason which in their sole opinion is in the general interest of the exhibition to vary the general layout or the situation and area of any particular stand even if already allotted and the exhibitor shall accept such new allotment of space in substitution of that originally allotted.
7. CONTRACT TERMS - Upon receipt of this form a contract shall arise between the organisers and the exhibitor in terms of these conditions subject to variation as mentioned and the relationship of licensor and licensee shall immediately arise and continue between the organisers and the exhibitor. In case of non payment of any sum due or any breach of non observance of any of these conditions by the exhibitor the organisers shall have full right to revoke his licence and to re-enter upon the allotted space and may remove and exclude the exhibitor without prejudice to recovering all monies payable hereunder, all other claims against him and damages sustained by the organisers.
8. BANKRUPTCY - In the event of any exhibitor committing an act of bankruptcy or if a limited company being wound up, the contract with them shall be determined and all monies already paid shall be retained by the organisers.
9. BOOTH SHARING - Exhibitors may not assign, sublet or grant licenses in respect of any part of the space allotted to them nor may advertisements of firms who are not bonafide exhibitors be exhibited on any stand. Only those products, services and companies mentioned on the application form may be incorporated in the stand.
10. DAMAGES - Exhibitors will be totally responsible for the cost of restoring to its original condition any part of the land or structure occupied by them which has been altered or damaged in any way.
11. VISAS - Exhibitors shall be totally responsible for the obtaining of visas as may be required to enable them, their servants, agents, representatives, invitees, or others to attend the Exhibition and in no event shall there be any claim for damages or otherwise against the Organisers in respect of any loss or expense relating thereto.
12. INSURANCE - The Organisers will not be responsible for the safety of any exhibitor property of any Exhibitor, or any other person, for the loss of, or damage, or destruction to same caused by an act of God or by theft, fire or flood, or other cause whatsoever, or for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by any Exhibitor, by reason of any defect in a building caused by fire or flood, storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, war, labour disputes, strikes or lockouts, civil disturbances, explosion, inevitable accident, pandemics/epidemics, force majeure, or any other cause not within the control of the Organisers, whether ejusdem generis or not, or for any loss or damage occasioned, if by reason of the happenings of any such events, the opening of the Exhibition, is prevented or postponed, or abandoned, or a building becomes wholly or partially unavailable, for the holding of the Exhibition. The Exhibitor will be liable for third party claims arising from their own stand fittings, and for their proportion of the shell scheme and furthermore for physical loss or damage to the basic shell scheme stand. As the Organisers will accept no responsibility for any of the matters aforesaid, the Exhibitors must cover themselves by insurance in respect thereof to any extent available.
13. FORCE MAJEURE - In no event shall the Exhibitor have any claim for damages of any kind against the Organisers in respect of any loss or damage consequential upon the prevention, or postponement, or abandonment of the Exhibition, by reason of the happening of any of the events referred to in Condition 12 or otherwise, or of the Exhibition Building becoming wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the Exhibition for reasons beyond the Organisers control, and the Organisers shall be entitled to retain all sums paid by Exhibitors, or such part thereof as the Organisers shall consider necessary. If, in the opinion of the Organisers, by re-arrangement or postponement of the period of the Exhibition, or by substitution of another hall, or building, or any other reasonable manner, the Exhibition can be carried through, the contracts for space shall be binding upon the parties, except as to the size and position, as to which any modification, substitution, or re-arrangement they consider necessary shall be determined by the Organisers.
14. STAND MANNING - Stands must be properly manned and exhibits displayed during all the time the exhibition is open to visitors. Every exhibitor shall occupy the space allotted to them by 8.00am on the day of the opening of the exhibition.
No exhibits may be removed before the end of the exhibition without the written permission of the Organisers which will only be given in exceptional circumstances. All exhibits and stand fitting materials must be removed from the Exhibition Building within the period stipulated by the Organisers. The Exhibitor shall indemnify the Organisers against any loss by reason of delay or damage to the Exhibition Building.
15. BREACH OF CONTRACT - and Withdrawal by the Exhibitor – Without prejudice to the rights and remedies of the Organisers in respect of any breach of the Contract on the part of the Exhibitor the Organisers may at their discretion allow the Exhibitor to withdraw from the Exhibition subject to the following conditions:-
1) The Exhibitor must give written notice to the Organisers that he desires to withdraw and if the Organisers allow such withdrawal they will notify the Exhibitor of their decision in writing;
2) Any such notification by the Organisers to the Exhibitor will constitute a cancellation of the Contract subject to the payment by the Exhibitor to the Organisers of a consideration for release from the Contract
3) The amount of such payment will be specified in the Organisers notification to the Exhibitor and will be that proportion of the space rental payable under the Contract specified in the second column below which appears beside the date in the first column below upon which the Organisers receive the notification from the Exhibitor: Date of Receipt by Organisers of Notice of Withdrawal Proportion of Space Rental Payable %
On or before 1st December 2020 – 50%.
After 1st December 2020 – 100%.
4) Upon payment of such amount to the Organisers by the Exhibitor (credit being given by the Organisers for all rental already paid by the Exhibitor) the Contract shall be cancelled and neither party shall have any further claim against the other.
16. SAFETY STANDARDS - Particular attention is drawn to the relevant Safety Standards which must be strictly observed for any exhibits involving lasers or radioactive materials, or which might provide noxious fumes or which make use of or display any other materials which may involve a danger to the health or safety of any person. No such materials may be brought into the Exhibition without the prior agreement in writing of the Organisers and also the Exhibitor or person responsible agreeing to indemnify the Organisers against any claim or actions arising from the use or display of such materials.
17. EXHIBITOR MANUAL - An Exhibitors Manual will be issued to each stand holder containing detailed instructions for the organisation of the exhibition. Further rules and regulations will be found therein and shall be deemed to form part of this Contract and shall be binding on the Exhibitor. Additionally, the organisers may at any time make further rules and regulations, having immediate effect, in relation to any aspect of the Exhibition.
18. CLAIMS - The Organisers cannot accept any complaint or claim against them unless it is submitted in writing to the address given below within two weeks of the closing date of the Exhibition. All claims and disputes shall be settled either in London in accordance with English Law and Custom, or in the Country of The Exhibitor, whichever is more appropriate according to the Organisers.
The Organisers reserve the right to alter, add to, or amend any of these Conditions or not, the decision of the Organisers shall be final. No alteration, addition, amendment, or waiver to or of, these Conditions shall operate to release any Exhibitor from his contract.